Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Pretty Chair


I had this chair in my storage forever.....
* Hand carved detail *
* Beautiful Curves and Legs *
* Large and Comfortable seat *
* Stylish *

This is a Before picture!


And After....


Chalk Paint Antique White with details in Yellow.
An important distress to show the wonderful carving work!
Two coats of Minwax Natural for protection.




I had the idea to make a set of two cushions, so you have the chance to combine other neutral color seat with them, or if set up the chair in a bedroom you can display the cushions on your bed too! The cushions are down filled.
I bought the fabric at Joan Fabrics which is beautiful, great quality, has a Chenille finish and shows vibrant colors!



I love the set! Looks young and stylish at the same time!
Hope you fall in Love with it....
Thankful! Jacqueline

7 comments:

  1. Oh pretty! Looks like a piece you could use for some awesome fall staging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chair has flair and is alive with color. You have a talent for bringing life to dull/drab things. Nice job! -J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment! I put my heart on every piece!

      Delete
  3. In your blog you mention some of your items can be seen at a place called,'On A Whim'. Is this your store and where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! I'm so happy with the final product, tomorrow will be traveling to the store!

      Delete