Sunday, November 4, 2012

Holiday Open House @ Lucketts

A Holidays Town....
Since June 1st. I have the opportunity to have my booth @ "On A Whim" Antiques Store
At Lucketts - Northern Virginia
This has been a dream turned to reality.....
Any time I have the chance to look around the town, visiting the antiques stores, Fairs, Local Festivals..... I feel like I belong to Lucketts.....
 
 
Love the ambiance, the tradition, the country, the community.....



 

 




 



Today we are enjoying Holidays! and Lucketts is shining!
Pit Fires all around, wreaths, music, food vendors, lots of visitors and clients are having a good time!
45 degrees... Holiday Season is here.....
 
 

 



 




Hope you fall in love with it... Thankful, Jacqueline

1 comment:

  1. I adore Lucketts and miss going there! In February we are getting a part time apartment in that area, so I'll get to come back again for more treasure hunting!

    ReplyDelete