Saturday, March 8, 2014

PURE OAK Antique Project

I traded this piece from a Lady few months ago, this Pure Oak five drawers chest belonged to her dad and was in original condition!
My heart melted with this antique chest!
I sanded very well and didn't need any repair!
I kept the top to show the amazing Oak's purity....
The original hardware, incredible in perfect condition, I washed very well and polished
On the back found the label "Factory No. 2" Larkin Co. Buffalo, NY and I knew its origin, therefore I knew how special this piece is...
I prepared my own chalk paint recipe from Benjamin Moore left over can, in a beautiful Country Blue
Turned out beautifully, authentic, majestic....












Hope you fall in love with it... Thankful, Jacqueline

Linked to:
West Furniture Revival
Elizabeth and Co.
Under the Table & Dreaming By Stephanie Lynn

3 comments: