Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My First Post! Is nice to meet you!

My name is Jacqueline Regueira, and I'm so glad you stopped by Transformations!
I was born and raised in Montevideo - Uruguay, South... South America and years ago I found a new place Fairfax Virginia where grow my family and where my inspiration becomes reality...
I'm a wife, mom of one The Only One! and love decorate, paint, but specially transform pieces of furniture and decor on fresh and "back to life" items to enjoy in our home with our family!

Thanks for visiting and make my inspiration fill it up your life!

I'm so happy to have this opportunity to say THANKS to my friend Gabi ! She is the person that invited me to refurbishing furniture together, and gave me great ideas to express myself decorating, painting and much more! She does a wonderful job on her creations and I'll show you on my blog.
THANKS Gabi for your friendship and support : ) and good luck and success on all your dreams!

** You will find some Spanish in my posts for those family and friends that following me from the South...

My Goal now is: find a Flea Market or Fair where to show and sell my pieces! I have my home full of items, oh my!! desks, chairs, tables, also have antique china, chandelier, scale and much moooore........

I'm going to show you some of my pieces......
Enjoy !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment