Tuesday, October 25, 2011


OLD BARREL
I got this old barrel for less than $5! the conditions very dirty and dark!
I was not sure what to do with it..... After haven it for few days.....

The idea to convert this old barrel on a little stool just make me feel more confident to find its destiny.....

Many coats of white paint and also three coats of white gesso, look the transformation!!
I chose a wonderful embroidered fabric with gold and burgundy accents, very unique design

This old Barrel is now a sitting piece and storage! love the traditional look after all! You can have it as a masculine accent and traditional piece near your fire place, or in a corner at your bedroom....


You can have it at home to compliment your style and to have an extra sitting stool.
Is available to sell, please contact to me if is any interest to enjoy this piece!

Thankful! Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment