Monday, November 21, 2011

Saint Timothy Craft Fair a Big Success!!

I'm so happy!! this Show was so beautiful! Many pieces sold, many visitors, many awesome crafters!!



Clients from other shows visiting my booth! Great! Thanks so much for all the compliments, for the Welcome! my first time at this traditional Craft Show at Saint Timothy!
I'll share few photos of the show with you, enjoy it!




Thanks so much to stop by my booth, for your great comments, thanks for your support!




Thanks Judy for visiting Transformations! you make me feel happy!

A especial Thanks to Charna from Charna Designs.
She just come to Welcome me and later she showed up with a family member interested in one piece of furniture! Thanks for your support and friendship! 
Charna Designs has a great collection of  hand bags, embroidery designs and jewelry, really sweet stuff!


Thankful! Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment