Monday, February 13, 2012

TOOK ME TOO LONG....... BUT, SEE THE RESULT!!

THE BLUE DESK



I didn't get any "Before" photo, otherwise the piece was in good conditions, sturdy and with all the drawers working very well. The Hardware is original. The top took me the most part of the work! But the result, you can see it!! Beautiful wood right?



Check "The Shop" page, it is looking a new home!
Please e mail me if you are interested, remember local delivery available!



                                                                                               
The black glaze is localized in some areas, to get a "deep" effect. I love this technique!



Thankful! Jacqueline

5 comments:

  1. the desk turned out beautiful, do you have a before shot.
    lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren,
      I can't believe didn't get any before photo of this piece! I try to have documented all my work, but this time I'm off!
      So glad you like it!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes Sharon! So happy to have your opinion and your good eye!
      Thanks so much!

      Delete
  3. Great look, well done!!! I love the color.

    ReplyDelete