Friday, May 18, 2012

LUCKETTS SPRING MARKET
"THE BEGINNING"


I made my Sign to Low Costs (very important) and to display my own style!!

Is time to pack, price tag, more packing, more.....


And we rent a Truck ! plus our own Truck!

The Day is perfect, sunny, bright, little warm...
The WELCOME at LUCKETTS very impress! The organization, the help offered all the time, everything is ready for the Show!
Is time to set up my booths!!


Yes !! RED is my COLOR!!!


This is you can see at the end for Today... A lot to do.....
Not so impress? right?


A pic at the bathrooms....

Hands On! Tents Up!


Progress and Stuff and Antiques and more Stuff
GORGEOUS!!!!!

See you at LUCKETTS SPRING MARKET
(Go to the Map at the top of the Blog for directions and info)

*** Special Thanks ***

To my Husband for your support, help, and...and.....
To all my friends, for your support, for your help in different ways...
To Facebook Friends and Family that follow all the pictures and posts!
To my Blog Followers & Clients, Thanks to be there!!
To my Son for your help too!



You know that without YOU is not possible get my dreams....

See you There!!

Thankful! Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment