Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My First Clock Face Project!!



 
I got this beautiful end table on Craigslist. The condition of this table was perfect, stylish, sturdy. I just loved it!
 


 
Started sanding the whole piece very well, keeping the beautiful original hardware, and decided to paint it in white! After many days of snow inspiration...
At soon the table got paint, some ideas started to boiling in my head ....
Is time to try a Clock Face!! This table has the perfect design for it!
My own recipe of Chalk Paint in white with a big but elegant contrast of a Black Clock Face!
I worked very hard on the distress to show the great details on this table.
You can see a little bit of the process here. I chose the numbers in a modern and simple design and then rescued the rest from here and there, completing the whole clock.
 

 
 
I sanded one more time and one more... to give it a shabby chic look and after cleaned very well, waxed two times with Minwax Finishing Wax natural color
Then covered the lovely little drawer with a Black & White Vintage design paper and attached back the original hardware.
Job completed!
 


 
We ran to "Oh My Gosh" Antiques Store @ The Cider Mill to place the "New" piece in my booth!
 
 
 
Hope you fall in love with it...
Thankful, Jacqueline

4 comments:

  1. That is really neat! Pinning as we speak!!

    Jenny from diywithjenandb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! You have a beautiful blog and already got some ideas!!

      Delete
  2. ADORABLE!! That really turned out beautiful. Dee from My Painted Stuff

    ReplyDelete